Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Paper Issues - Take 5 challenge

Hello everyone! Today it's Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues. I really love this challenge, you just simply create any kind of paper project and use at least 5 items from the list below. Fun right?

1. the color red
2. the the color pink
3. the color turquoise, or teal
4. three photos
5. a heart
6. patterned paper
7. a sticker
8. a tag
9. a stamp
10. cardstock
11. foam dots or squares etc. anything to give dimension
12. an arrow
13. ink, mist or paint
14. something gold
15. wood grain (this can be wood veneer, patterned paper etc., anything with a wood grain!)


For my layout I managed to get 11 of these on the page and I didn't even do that on purpose ;-) When my layout was done I noticed that I had more than I thought. Currently I'm waiting for all the new products to arrive at my house, so I'm using up some older collections. Today it's Pinkfresh Studio Happy Things and the outline Jordan alpha stamp set from Elle's Studio.




Lots of new products have arrived in the Paper Issues store and when I say lots, I mean LOTS! Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 at checkout to save 20% on your entire purchase!
Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!


1 comment:

  1. I love how well you mix up collections. Cool layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete