Saturday, February 13, 2016

Paper Issues - Sketchy Saturday

Hello everyone! It's Sketchy Saturday over at Paper Issues. We hope you'll join us and link up your layout based on the sketch overhere in our challenge album. This is the sketch for this month.


I used the Crate Paper Hello Love collection to document these pictures of the beautiful changing sky during a flight. I can hardly ever sleep on a flight and I have a hard time focusing on a movie on these teeny tiny screens, so I love to watch the sky and take pictures. These three pics are made during one flight and I love how the sky and the colors it has, change every minute.





There have been added new products to the Paper Issues store this week, so be sure to check it out overhere. Use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire purchase!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love your layout with the stripes and pink accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mixed up the patterned paper here. You lightened up what might have been a heavy background with the black and white stripes and made your photos shine. Beautiful photos, as always. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete