Friday, January 1, 2016

Top 15 of 2015

Happy New Year!!

Goodmorning and welcome to my first post of the year. I hope you've had a wonderful New Year's Eve and I wish you all the best for 2016, may all your dreams come true!

Today at Paper Issues we're all sharing our personal Top 15 of 2015, be sure to head over to the PI blog to see the other girls' fave projects too! I always find it hard to pick my favorites, each project I made means something to me. But I finally got it done, so here we go...my 15 faves from last year in order of when I made them.
















Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, really awesome and cool. Inspired. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages and especially your use of fun cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection of layouts! Love all your layering and details. You really rock the cut files. All the best to you and yours for a wonderful 2016. :)

    ReplyDelete