Monday, January 25, 2016

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hello everyone! Yesterday was Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues, which I always love for inspiration. This week we're lifting a layout by Janet, check out our Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group to see her layout and to share you scraplift with us.

The challenge for me with this layout was the big photo. I really like big pictures, some of them just simply deserve it, but it's a struggle for me to work with it on a layout. On the other hand, working on this one I realized how perfect it is to use up a collection I only have some small pieces of papers of. In this case I used Dear Lizzy Documentary. I didn't have a full sheet of it any more, so for the background I used a paper from Amy Tangerine's Rise & Shine.




It's your turn, can't wait to see what you'll create so please share it with us overhere in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group.

Also, Crate Paper Hello Love and We R Memory Keepers Crush are in the Paper Issues store now. Use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire purchase!
Thank you for stopping by and have a creative Sunday!


5 comments:

  1. I love big photos on LO (though I am doing them rarely) and yours here is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! I love the products and their colors. Love the letter font too - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Your photos are among the best I see. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold letters. I think I put them away in my Christmas box, might have to go dig them out!!

    ReplyDelete