Friday, September 12, 2014

DT The Cut Shoppe - The Wonder of It All

I have a new layout to share today for The Cut Shoppe. This time I used the Borderlines Too and Around The World cut files. All papers and embellishments are from the Dear Lizzy  Day Dreamer collection.

I picked one of my favorite pictures from our Canyon road trip last year. We cycled along the south rim of the Grand Canyon, which was a 21 mile ride. Even though it was a tough ride with all the elevation, I would totally do it again! It was the most amazing bike ride ever.







Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would be a great ride! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun layout, Danielle! Great use of the Dear Lizzy and the cut files look awesome on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete