Friday, September 19, 2014

Clique Kits - September challenge

Hi everyone! Did you see Clique Kits is having monthly challenges now? They will be revealed every first Saturday of the month. This month Pinkfresh Studio is sponsoring and if you join in, there's a chance for you to win a Pinkfresh Studio goodie bag worth $25!

You can find Pinkfresh Studio products very often in the Clique Kits, so I took out my September Study Abroad kit and made a layout for this challenge. Of course I also added in some of The Cut Shoppe cut files that were designed for this kit.

Danielle_de_Konink_Clique-Kits

I used the Pinkfresh Studio enamel frames, washi tape, wood veneer arrows and geo tags.
Danielle_de_Konink_Clique-Kits_01

Danielle_de_Konink_Clique-Kits_02


Now it's your turn, we can't wait to see what you'll create for this challenge. You can link up your project overhere at Clique Kits

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love love love the colors and that big title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the picture and this cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you built your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cute layout -- too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout, Danielle! I love the graphic pop of Black and the stitching on the triangles!!

    ReplyDelete