Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Use it Tuesday Challenge #44


It is the 4th Tuesday of the month, so it is time for another challenge at Use it Tuesday!

The new challenge is: Use an uninked stamp. If you're like me, you have tons of stamps but most of them you never use. Now it is the time to dust them off and finally give them a try!

***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***
 
I have many of those Hero Arts Background stamps, but hardly use them. I still love them when I see them just standing there in my cabinet, but to be honest I especially find it hard to use them on layouts. So I went for a card this time and, because it's the holiday season, of course it became a Christmas card.
 
My hoarded supplies: of course the Hero Arts background stamp, the bright colored cardstock that I used for the snowmen, the bling on the snowflakes.
I made the snowmen, the snowflakes and the sentiment with the Silhouette. The snowmen are a Lori Whitlock cutfile, aren't they the cutest?
 
Now it is your turn to create your project with an uninked stamp (or stamps).
And don't forget about the DT Call Use it Tuesday is having right now! You can find all the details about it overhere on their blog. You still have a few days to apply!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. I'm awful about using stamps, especially on backgrounds! I've thought about taking a stamping class to get over my "fear" but I know that if I would just start using them I would be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowmen are adorable. I like they have different expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of your background stamp really plays up the shape repetition in the snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! The background stamp works perfectly although I would have never thought of using it to mimic snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! I love the background you've created with the stamp and the circular motif also in the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete